3.09.2009

Complete lack of Excercise and no Excuses...

Well, I missed blogging last week, so lets start with the week before...

I was a complete couch potato..I did have a killer headache on Wednesday and Thursday...and Friday I went to Baltimore with B for the day (where I walked around a convention all day- that is some excercise, right??)...but that still leaves Monday and Tuesday of complete worthlessness...

And as some I know and love said to me last week- I have no excuses, I have a bike in my basement- I am just being lazy...

And last week...well, that person mentioned above kicked me in the arse near the end of the week.. but I still didn't get any excercise. I blamed my schedule- having K here to help during the day, and C home at night- I just couldn't find the time...

But I really don't have any excuses and I need to stop trying to make them up and rationalizing them to myself. The Wii says I weigh the same as last time I weighed myself (18 days ago), so at least I haven't gained any...

It is supposed to be warmer this week (but rainy today) so I hope to get outside for at least 30 minutes a day Monday-Friday. And I bought a ton of fruit at the grocery store which is a great snack- so I am trying to eat healthier too. And we bought an upright freezer so once the garden starts to produce I have more room to freeze my leftovers. Changing your habits is really hard to do, and although I haven't made a huge change, I think just the fact that I still want to is a good sign.

No comments: