3.30.2009

The New Plan, Update #5

One week done...

I was depressed that when I went to the doctor their scale said I was abot 4# more than the Wii says...And about 3# more than my other doctor's scale a few months ago...and I thought I haven't been gaining.

Friday was a re-do of Tuesday's work out. I picked it because it is the only day with push-ups and my arms are really weak, so I know I need the work there. The 20 push ups were already easier than on Tuesday...so either I am doing them wrong... or...I am getting stronger. I like the second option, and I also hope that muscle really does weigh more than fat...

So on to Week 2! I already did the floor work for today. I wall walk later after the sun comes up and the temperature rises some. Friday I got on the bike which was great because I could get everything done before my doctor's appointment- no excuses for no excercise...glad I found batteries in the garage...

Here is looking at another week of getting off my butt! Cheers!

No comments: