3.23.2009

Time to try something new...

I think my workout routine lacked a routine. I wanted to try and bike or walk, but that was it and that was pretty boring.

I found a article on line from one of those women's magazines that I don't usually read (maybe it was Cosmo??) so I printed it out. 4 weeks to a better body. It is a one week routine that you do for 4 weeks. It is a 5 day a week routine that targets different parts of your body each day. A lot of it looks like I can do it on the Wii Fit as well, so I can get some extra motivation there I hope. I also like the fact that it doesn't make huge promises- just that you could look slimmer and be stronger in as little as one month.

Well, I have just about 1 month left before we go on vacation. So far 2 weeks of that I will be home alone alot and thus in charge of my food intake as well. I might just be able to feel a little better before going away.

So I am also going to try an blog a little about this every day and see if I can do it. I think a routine, plus the fact that it changes up some, plus some Wii Fit ane the ability to do the cardio portion outside may just make this interesting enough for me to do.

So today...
20 Min Cardio (Wii Step Arobics)
20 squats
20 lunges
25 dead lifts
40 crunches
40 reverse curls.

Now for the dead lifts it calls for 3-5 lb weights. I think I only have 2 lbs weights, but I will start with what I got before investing $ on other equipment.

Wish me luck!

No comments: