3.27.2009

The New Plan, Update #4

I wonder if yesterday's workout is just easier than the others, or if I am already seeing the effects of doing some exercise.

I meant to do my cardio on my stationary bike, but it needs batteries. No batteries = no resistance = no workout. So I ended up on the Wii (since it was rainy) and did 20 minutes of boxing. I am not a huge fan of boxing- I can't keep my feet together with my hands, and I have actually fallen off the Wii balance board - but I will keep trying. It is especially the "dodge left, dodge right" sections I hate.

After that it was 30 donkeys, 15 squats, 20 pelvic lifts, and 40 oblique twists. The donkeys were pretty simple, I may need to add an ankle weight, the squats I did on the Wii and I have a tough time keeping my balance where it is supposed to be, the pelvic lefts reminded me of the yoga pose "bridge", just over and over again, and the oblique twists were really crunches as you twist your body.

Today I am supposed to do my weak point. I am choosing to re-do Tuesday's workout of arms and chest. And I need to buy those batteries today so I can get on my bike...

No comments: