3.17.2009

I am a lazy lump, I'll admit it

So I thought posting my excercise goals here on the blog would shame me into excercising. I have learned that shame is not a motivating factor in my life. I sit and look atthe excercise bike after a long day in the workshop and I don't want to get on it, so I dont. It is too cold for a walk, so I don't. Instead I sit on the sofa and pack sweets into my mouth like they were the last on earth and I haven't eaten in a week.

I wonder if it is just too many things at once for me to do and change. I don't know if I can start that many new habits all at the sam etime, somthing just gives way. And I have plenty of times that I want to do somthing, but I look outside and the grey is too grey, and the bike downstairs just looks at me. So I give muyself excuses- too cold, too tired, tomorrow...

I guess half the battle of getting back on any wagon is to know you have fallen off of it. And I have, I have fallen off the excercise wagon. I need to get back on, but I might need to catch up with it first...

No comments: