8.02.2012

Musikfest day 0- Load In & Set Up

Well getting there at 8 am makes load in so much easier! Katrina and I arrived first thing this morning and the tent was set up and we were home again by 10 am. Then it was a quick stop at the house, reloading with inventory, and back to the show to load in that stuff. Again, we were home again by about noon.

I am so proud that we made it in and out before it got too crowded and tight with crafters, we beat the heat, and even made up a list of the things to do and to bring tomorrow.

I am super excited that they got rid of their "one parking pass for every day" system and just went to one pass that has the dates you will be attending written on it. I was so tired of forgetting to bring the next days color or to switch it in the car even if I had it with me. This should stop my inevitable, once a Musikfest $30 parking ticket. Yay!

So all the inventory is there, displays are ready and set up. Tomorrow I will get there early and get everything set out. Super excited Musikfest is here! 



No comments: