8.08.2012

Musikfest Day 5

So my Monday was better than Friday and now my Tuesday was better than my Sunday? I totally forgot how awesome Musikfest can be when the weather participates. There were so many people out and about and having fun too, not just getting from point A to B in the driest and least muddy way possible (which never includes my part of Handwerkzplatz).

The day started off awesomely. I had gotten there early so I could drive in and drop off inventory and suddenly Dan Sheehan his photographer Emily Robson come wandering through. An innocent conversation turns into a full article in The Morning Call, complete with some awesome pictures!  What a great way to start a morning. It also just reinforces that the "early bird gets the worm", I was just in the right place at the right time, with a smile on my face!

The first five days are done, I am looking at five more but I am ready for them. Just two more days till the weekend. I so hope that the weather predictions don't hold true, we could sure use a warm, dry weekend. I think as long as the storms are short everything will be OK, it is those all day rains that just make it miserable.

Gabe came to help me last night and that is always awesome. He ran his first unassisted credit card while I was at the ladies room and  I am so proud of him! I totally know that he can do it all by him self. He just needs the confidence boost of doing it more often. The math is the hardest part, not that he can't do it, just that he sometimes get s a little flustered. I did too when I started, and still do when I get busy, time and practice is the only way to get used to it.

So I am now pretty energized and excited to see what today brings. It is supposed to be warmer again today, but still beautiful out tonight. Should be a great day! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: