8.07.2012

Musikfest Day 4

Wow, what a surprisingly awesome Monday it was! The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was great to see everyone out and about enjoying it.

Between being pretty tired, and the day just being a steady stream of people, it went by so quickly and I don't have much to report.

I am settling into the daily routine of  packing up food, stopping on the way in for a morning coffee, and just getting there, doing my job, loving whoever comes in the booth, and letting everything else just slide down my back. I still have a few things that I am highly disappointed over, but you know what, you can't change them and as long as they don't stop people from enjoying me and my products, right now I am too tired to care much anymore.

At the end of today I am halfway there, and the second half is usually the best one for me, so I am looking down a road that I think will only get better! I already have has a few wonderful prospects and I hope that I get a few new shows, an new farm market, and maybe a new store account out of all this.

I have to take some new pictures of the kitten, she is growing up so fast. Her eyes have started to change color already, and only having a few hours a day with her is pretty rough. I wish I could being her to the show but 1) I follow the no pets rule and 2) others don't and I don't trust their dogs.

Ok, it is time for me to get going and pack up inventory and stuff. Got a lot to do this morning and want to find time to languish in a warm shower.

Hope you come out to Musikfest!

No comments: