8.14.2012

Musikfest Day 10 + Tear Down and Beyond

Day 10 was awesome, almost as good as Day 9 and it probably could have been better if I hadn't run out of soaps like the Sea Salt, Oatmeal, and the samplers too. But hey, what is a girl to do? I try and project what I am going to need for the show and sometimes things ho haywire. It has been a long time since I ran out of something at a show. I have sold out, with lots back at the shop to bring the next day, but my boxes were empty, and the soap on the racks not ready for a week or more. Woah!!!

That night we packed everything away and then came back the next morning to tear down. It was an easy load out, everything was dry and fit in the van nicely. A few things needed to come out as soon as I got home so they didn't get too hot but the rest just gets to stay until Folk Fest set up tomorrow :)

I am sick, my throat is killing me. I think that it is just allergies, because my nose is running too, but I am pretty miserable and I hope the next few days kicks it.

I have lost some paperwork I needed, a few show apps and a parking pass. I hate being the one to call up and have to get new ones. I always feel like a jerk. I swear I remember taking them out of the car to bring inside. But they are not in the car, and they are not inside. And then that just spins me into another, "I am so tired I can only cry" mode and I get angry at everything and then mad at myself for being angry. It is an awful Catch 22. I even got mad at C for trying to make me feel better. Seriously. I should be locked in a room for a few days till I decompress. 

OK. This one is going to be short since "blog" was on my list of things to do along with a few dozen other things, so I can't spend my whole day here, and I am sure you don't want to hear all about it. I know in my heart and head that my problems are trivial and I am blessed. But sometimes when you are in it you can't see it from any other perspective.

All I can say is THANK YOU!!! For supporting me, for buying, for caring, for listening, for letting me into your world and for being interested in mine just for a bit. Musikfest 2012 was my best year ever and I really hope to have another ten years there!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!


No comments: