8.16.2012

Tweets I Didn't Send

So earlier this year I started a twitter account. A few of my friends stressed that it might not be a great idea for me to have a place where I could not have a filter between my brain and my fingers. They were afraid that I might get a large following and then insult someone when they were less than 100 feet out of the booth.

So I have been censoring myself. Actually keeping it pretty boring, more for facebook updates, and newsletter updates, and show space locations, then what I want to use it for, a place where my inner snark can have a place to be heard.

So here are a few tweets I didn't send during Musikfest.

1) Bath fizzys do not make you eat another person's face. Those are bath salts and I don't make those either.

2) Please stop smoking in my booth, how can you smell anything through all that haze?

3) Why does the sale that takes the most energy out of me have to be to someone I know?

4) Overheard: when we role play I am the UPS man...

5) Really asking me to just sell you lye? You either make soap or meth and I don't want to help you do either.

6) The Bath farmer's Market is not a market of all bath products

7) You thought the bath mitts were socks? For people with one giant misplaced toe I guess.

8) So our guard hippes didn't work, people (not me) had things stolen last night.

9) Rumor has it we have no security down here, so glad to hear that.

10) You use Hungarian Lavender? Have anything that smells good? Hope that was the beer talking, even though it is just 1 pm.

11) I miss hot food.

12) I swear the bell guy's voice has changed... maybe he has minions...

So what is your opinion... should I live tweet or let the filter of time just give me some rocking blog posts every few weeks?




2 comments:

Art Anderson said...

I say give it the filter of time. Rockin blog posts every few weeks are well worth waiting for. You never know about that Twitter post you'll immediately regret (see way too many celebrities).

Anonymous said...

Save them - like photos, they are more fun a few weeks after the shindig!