8.21.2012

Tuesday's Tweets I Didn't Send

Well last weeks got a few chuckles, so maybe I will make this a weekly feature...

1) I must be getting old, I think the music is too loud from here

2) Thanks for applying the spray on bug spray/sunscreen (can of chemicals) right in front of my booth. The whole empty field ten feet to my left isn't empty enough for you?

3) Just because I live in Emmaus doesn't mean I know the former or current mayor personally.

4) Wow, someone at Folk Fest actually doesn't know what Patchouli is, or how to say it...Patch-Ow-Wee is not it.

5) Kittens should come with an off switch

6) So a journalist (maybe photog) comes into my booth and tells me he buys soap from someone else...in Oregon...and it looks just like this...really???

7) "Does it work?" especially regarding the Bug Off, like 500 times

8) Lots of innapropriate clothing choices. Weird is cool, vulgar is not.

9) How many different words for the female anatomy can the people outside my tent use in one sentence...up to 5 so far

10) Overheard: "Hope he finds a rich one, there isn't much future in there"

11) Yes you shave with the brush, and magical faries make the hairs on your face go away

12) Watching you bring your kid who is learning to walk on stilts  into a booth full of pottery...priceless!

No comments: