8.19.2012

Philly Folk Fest- Day 2

Hmmmm.. what an odd day. Usually my Fridays are the worst, and Saturdays is OK and Sunday is stellar. Wondering if it will be the same this year or not. I mean, today was OK, but not as OK as usual. But I had lots and lots of "be back tomorrows" so if even half of those show I think I will be golden.

And it got COLD. I was freezing by the time I left. The humidity was way up and as the temperature dropped I could actually see my breath for a few minutes.

Super glad that C drove yesterday. I actually caught some extra sleep both on the way there and on the way home. I actually feel a little more normal today. Can't believe it is break down all ready. If it is nice out I may start taking down sides wile it is still day light and pulling up ropes and stuff (leaving the stakes and weights on till the end). That way once it gets dark a lot of the hard stuff will be done. I will be really surprised if they let us drive onto the field for break down. I think we will be dragging everything through the grass and wet to get it in the car. At least the parking area doesn't seem too muddy (yet) so I hop ewe can get the loaded car out of the lot.

OK, time to pack inventory. I have a bit to do before I get going. See you soon!

No comments: