7.01.2011

Kutztown Folk Festival- Day 0- Set up

So I have been crazy nervous about this show. It is my first time as a vendor, and I always freak about booth set up and location, but I have also had the chance to freak about costumes, and having enough inventory, and what food I can pack and stay on my diet, and when I can get some time to excercise, and all that crud on top of my normal craft show jitters.

Today C and I went to set up. Easy Peasy... The booth is a little big, a 14'x14' corner. So I had room to add another table, use the large bath fizzy display I use at Chriskindlmarkt, and a new display I bought for shaving brushes. It took us a few tries to get it all figured out, but I think I have something that looks good, has good traffic flow, and is set up in a way I can logistically handle it by myself.

I have made a list of things I need to pack that I either forgot or need more of, and I have a few last minute things to take care of, but besides that I am all set, and now much, much more relaxed about it. Now its like any other show, get up, get dressed, put on your game face, and go to work.

OK, I am off. got laundry to fold, orders to get out, and stuff to pack... I am a busy lady this week and am super excited about it!!!

No comments: