7.06.2011

Kutztown Folk Festival- Day 5

It was the slowest day yet, but still not as slow as I feared it may be. I am averaging almost twice as much per day as my "this would make me happy" sales hopes.

Had my first crappy customer. Not bad for five days. And it was just that they kinda thought I was a hick because I don't live in a big city. And they voiced that they couldn't go back home smelling like any of my soaps because they live in said city and things are just different there.. yeah, right, like I haven't sold to anyone who lives in NYC before....

Also learned my cooler makes a bad ladder... now I have a concave cooler.

My dad rocks, he made soap today, cleaned the shop, and gardened...

Hope it doesn't rain tonight, tomorrow, or Friday. I would love a whole week of good weather.

Showers never feel better than after a hot day at a craft show.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

good for you on sales! and dads - you gotta love em!
wtg