7.21.2011

WXPN Festival- Day 0

Ugh, It's gonna be a HOT one. Good thing I am down by the waterfront so we usually have a breeze of some sort.

I really hope that I do well. This show is on the chopping block this year. Not because I don't like doing it- I LOVE doing this show, but because it is a real PITA to do for us.

When C is traveling for work, I have to pick him up from the airport tonight, and then drive to the hotel, then set up and do the show Friday, show on Saturday, show and tear down on Sunday, and drop him back off at the airport Monday am before I come home. If he wasn't traveling we really would only need to stay away fro two days, but this year (like last) it's a four day stay, plus show fee, plus food and water. It's just an expensive show for me to do, both money cost and time cost.

So despite the 100 degree plus temperatures, I hope I do well. It's going to be so hot that they are allowing us to being a generator for the first time so we can run fans. We don't have one, nor will I rent one, so battery fans are it for us.

Wish us well and take care of yourself, its gonna be hot out there!

No comments: