7.08.2011

Kutztown Folk Festival- Day 7

OK, I'm going to preface this post with telling you I probably should not be posting right now. I am not in a good place.

It finally rained.. mostly away from my booth for the duration, but a few drops here and there and a little wind.

So this was my worst sales day yet... (Still exceeded my minimum daily sale hope but about $30 bucks)...

Tired of the same food day after day packed in a cooler, eaten at less than optimal temperature.

Tired of the same two hours of music played over and over. I can sing all the lyrics now.

Moved my shaving mug display at the end of the show to avoid wind damage over night. Dealing with being short and in a sticky, hot, tight armed dress, I stepped on the sheet I was putting over it and dumped over the whole display. Lost most of the mugs and dishes...

Traffic sucked on the way home. Tired of construction and back up on 222. Took 45 min to get home.

Came home to a cranky father because his sales sucked because of the rain. I am having trouble practicing compassion for this fact right now.

Minimal food in fridge... have I mentioned I am sick of eating the same thing day after day?

Learned my email has been cloned again.. 235 undeliverable messages in my inbox. Turned it off for a few days. Now I have to change my email address and kill this one as soon as I can. Just ordered 1000 flyers and 5000 business cards, all with it printed on them. not sure what to do now.

OK.... There was a lot of good today too. I just can't think of any right now. Guess its catching up with me.

No comments: