8.11.2007

Musikfest Day 8 August 10, 2007

Maybe the sales train has finally pulled into the station. They were brisk and so was the weather. The temperature dropped almost 40 degrees and the day that was supposed to be rainy and 75 was cloudy, windy, and I swear close to freezing (ok 60 during the day and approaching 50 when I left for home). K and I froze in our shorts and short sleeved T’s, so I went and bought us some long sleeved T’s from another vendor. It was either that or Musikfest sweatshirts (if they even existed). That helped quite a bit but I was chilled to the core by the time I got home.

K started knitting some fingerless mittens and I got her all messed up on them, what a cruddy teacher I am. But she is doing better than I would have done for my first time knitting on double pointed needles and just learning how to purl too!

K hung out till C came after work. I love having C come but it is much different than when K is there. K works, C hangs out and gives me bathroom breaks, and works when he thinks I am overwhelmed, which isn’t all too often. It is hard for me to adjust when I have them both in one day.

That is about it, I think my teeth are still chattering. Need to check the weather so I dress appropriately today, and maybe I’ll get in the hot tub for a bit before I go.

No comments: