8.07.2007

Musikfest Day 4 August 6 2007

Zzzzzz….Zzzzzzz…..gasp, snort, *look of astonishment on my face*…sorry I dozed off for a bit…the day was a tad bit boring you know….

Sales were exactly where I pegged them to be so there was no surprise there. The morning gave me some time to knit, to read some magazines I needed to catch up on, and to start working on some spreadsheets that I have wanted to do for the business. K came over about 5 and we chilled for the remainder of the evening.

We had a small MacGyver moment because K’s knitting got caught up in the fan. After borrowing some pliers from J next door we got it all apart, then K got the yarn unwound, and everything put back together, and voila! It worked again!

K started knitting a hat and I finished up her last bath mitt she was doing as well as finishing a washcloth or two myself.

That’s the day in a nutshell, nothing too interesting, except wait… I got a big bag of free toothpaste. Guess the toothpaste people brought more than they can hand out this show so they were giving away as much as you wanted. I took a bag and gave it to K, I figured she can use it at college and so can her beau K, and her friends, it saves them a couple of bucks. That was the most fun part of the day.

No comments: