8.15.2007

August 6-12 2007 Week 32

It was the week filled with Musikfest and I started out trying to be as normal as possible and still maintain balance with my personal life and with the business. But I quickly learned that sometimes the extra sleep is worth the trade off in whatever else I wasn’t doing instead of sleeping.

Monday started out normal with the morning filled with chores- doing bills, running credit cards, counting inventory for the day before, blogging, doing laundry, changing sheets, packing my lunch and packing the van for the show, working on making pickles, and cleaning the cat water bowl, only for it not to work when I was done. Then off to the show…

Tuesday a busy morning yet again. I blogged, mailed an order, ran to the bank, checked the hot tub chem levels, ran my credit cards, packed the van with inventory, and the went to a meeting at MLAC. I got back, packed my lunch, and then ran to the show….

Wednesday I was winding down and coming to a screeching halt. What did I do before the show? I blogged, packed my lunch, packed the van, did inventory, and made some salad. I’m doing less and less…..

Thursday: Blogged, did inventory, ran credit cards, packed my lunch, and packed the van. I might have even napped a bit before I left.

Friday was a little burst of energy due to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and learning that it wasn’t a train… blogged, inventory, credit cards, printed and folded flyers, laundry, gardened, checked hot tub chems, packed lunch, packed the van, and made some copies of patterns that K wanted to try.

Saturday and Sunday- my last chance to conserve some energy- morning routine consisted of blogging, inventory, running credit cards, packing lunch, and packing the van.

C was great this week and stayed home Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night to fight through a huge list of things to do that I had left him. It included everything from dealing with the cat pan, to running errands like Target and Staples. All the work he did really let me relax quite a bit and let me sleep better knowing that it was ok, that things were getting done around the house too and that he had my back.

No comments: