7.25.2007

Wednesday Rant

What is up with my shopping cart? I have gone over my code, again and again and cannot figure out why it adds up my orders, the sales tax, and shipping incorrectly. It’s only off by a few cents but it is such a pain! And it is even more off if you pay via pay pal, which means I have to refund people money after their order. I MUST figure this out! I also can’t figure out why its sends out duplicate order confirmations to some people and not to others, and why sometimes it emails me the order like it is supposed to, and sometimes it doesn’t, making me log in to check for orders every day, like I already don’t have enough stuff to do!

BTW, I am using OS Commerce, so if anyone out there has a clue, I sure would love for you to leave me a comment and help me out.

And on to other rants: what is eating my tomatoes and why does it only eat half? Does forget each night that it really doesn’t LIKE tomatoes? And why does it have to eat half of two or three of them, can’t it just eat a complete tomato and get it over with?

And what is up with the fact that I need to catch a cold just a week before the busiest part of my summer show schedule? I’m sniffly, my throat hurts, and I just want to go to bed.

And finally, I am ¾ of the way through Harry Potter and I still have NO IDEA what is going to happen, and I have it from a reliable source that the last chapter and epilogue provide no clue either (they flipped to read the end, those cheaters). But don’t tell me, I’ll finish the book tomorrow most likely, and then I’ll have to hold my tongue so others can enjoy this excruciatingly painful pleasure of reading it without the plot being spoiled, just like I get to do

No comments: