7.02.2007

New Blog Format

New Blog Format:

So I decided that the blog format was getting pretty stale and that I want to use it less as a diary (like I feel it has become) and more as a dialogue. So I am attempting to post every day. This may not happen during bust show times but I’ll try.

Here is my plan:

Monday: Weekly Update (I pretty much do this already)

Tuesday: Herb of the Week (I am always researching; now I’ll share)

Wednesday: Wednesday Rant (I’m sure something will set me off)

Thursday: Links of the Week (Cool things I have found online)

Friday: Tip or Recipe of the Week (Most likely bath and beauty you can do at home, but may be some good food, or other craft related as well)

Saturday: Ingredient of the Week (this may be one I use, or one I don’t, but we all should learn more about what we put on our body)

Sunday: Knit Post for the Week (I have become an obsessed knitter and this is a place to share my obsession)


So I hope to see you tomorrow~

No comments: