7.18.2007

Wednesday Rant

Wednesday Rant(s)

Why is it that when you are having 80% of your households carpet replaced, your cats still need to throw up hairballs on the 20% that is staying?...

Why does it take more than 4 hours to get software installed on Vista? Didn’t the major manufacturers know that it was coming?

What is up with these security questions to be able to use my online banking? I mean I can’t remember my “favorite book”, it changes weekly. So how secure is it when I write the questions and answers on a paper and tack it to the bulletin board next to my computer. Forget about hacking, start breaking and entering, I can’t be the only one with this problem.

So when I was in my 20’s I had this bad habit of not telling anyone, especially my significant other, my work hours and location (I worked in theatre so they changed a lot). I thought I was being “independent” and a “strong woman”. Now fate is getting revenge. Enough said.

My newspaper failed to bill me and then called to yell at me about the fact that I hadn’t paid. I yelled back and cancelled my subscription. No wonder so many people are getting their news online. No hassles.

And in case you wondered, men and women do speak different languages. Women ask questions assuming they will be answered, men think that “I’m sorry” answers them all. Enough said.

No comments: