7.05.2007

Links of the Week

This week I am pretty light on interesting links, but that should change in the coming weeks. I am going through and reorganizing my Internet "Favorites" list and that typically brings up some great stuff that I have forgotten all about.

So for now satisfy your urge to knit by checking out the free knitting pattern of the day over at the Daily Knitter. Besides the great patterns you can search for Yarn Shops, Product Reviews, and even a great list of charities you can send your yarny creations to.

When was the last time you needed to tie a knot and your boyscout or girl scout (or theatre) training totally escaped you? It happens to me just about every weekend when I need to either tie down my tent, or tie down something in my car, or at the house. My mom would be so glad that my theatre training has gone completely down the toilet. So refresh your skills, or learn new ones at the Animated Knot Tying web site. I suggest everyone learn the truckers hitch.

No comments: