8.29.2005

Week 34 Accomplishments

Monday I got to go and pick up my new car. It is a white Town and Country with stow n' go seats, a moon roof, and touch button doors and hatch. I can sit in my living room and open the doors on both sides and the hatch all from the key chain. It's pretty cool. I can't believe how much room is in it once the seats are folded down and how nice the van drives. It is easy to see out of and easy to steer and has cruise control as well. I'm just so excited!

Tuesday and Wednesday I got ready for the Folk Festival. I repacked the truck, placed some orders for some supplies I need, paid for some upcoming shows, and just did a general clean up of the house.

Thursday dad and I went down and set up for the show (see Day 0 post). I also got a call from a show that I really wanted to do, but was put on a waiting list. They had a cancellation and now I have a spot in the show. I'm really excited because it actually takes place on two weekends and I got a space for the better of the two weekends, so next year if I want I can do both, so that will take care of finding any shows in October of next year if this one works out.

Fri-Sun Philadelphia Folk Festival (see other posts)

No comments: