8.20.2005

Week 30-31-32 Accomplishments

Well it seems like I am catching up on these...

Week 30:
Work, work, work. Since I am trying to catch up, I can't even remember what I did. I know I made a bunch of bath fizzys, some soap, and brought dad to his doctor's appointment. But that is all I can recollect.

Week 31:
On Monday I rested. I did a few things I had to do in the shop, like cutting up some soap, and just general cleaning and straightening.

On Tuesday of this week dad has his surgery for his hernia.

One Wednesday I had a UWBW meeting. Our little grass roots effort will soon be growing. A blog will be started with posts that concern home based business owners. We are also starting a web site that will include a bulletin board. Our meetings will be growing too. We are looking for a place to start to hold monthly talks on important business subjects in conjunction with our small lunch meetings (which are less structured). We may even podcast these if we can get a handle on the technology. It will be a few more months while we plan but we hope by early 2006 things will be up and running smoothly.

Thursday I set up for Muskifest. B and I planned on getting there at the same time so we could help each others set up. It was nice to have a second set of hands.

Friday-Sunday. Show days 1-3 Look for the posts concerning these.

Week 32:
Musikfest days 4-10. Please see other posts.

No comments: