8.09.2005

Musikfest Day 4

There isn't much to say about day four except, wow it rained a lot. I always consider myself almost luckily to sell any soap on rainy days. The glycerin in them attracts the humidity out of the air and they get slickery, almost like they just cam out of the shower. Not the texture that is most contusive to purchase for sure. I didn't sell much- heck, not that many people seemed to be there at all, but I sold more than some crafters there, so for that I'll consider myself blessed.

I had the chance to catch up on my huge backlog of magazines that I have to read and am down to just a few more days worth. The good news s that I learned a lot about the HSA medical savings plan that I can pair with my high deductible catastrophic health insurance. This will let me save money towards my huge deductible tax free, and if I never use the funds, I can withdraw them at 65 penalty free and have a little extra towards my retirement too.

Onto day 5..

No comments: