11.23.2009

Two more days until set up...

With only two day until set up, there are plenty of things I need to do. But I am really happy with how much I have accomplished lately. I am running low on supplies and have made everything I can make when it comes to most products.

I only have a few last things on my list to do. I need to make some shampoo bars and shaving soaps, I have some bath teas to make, and some gift boxes of bath fizzys. I also want to make some soap on a rope. But these are all things that I can get to as the show goes on. Bath teas are done except for labels, gift boxes just need labels, I need to make soap still, but that is about all.

I am hoping that I will only have 3-4 hours of work tomorrow and the rest of the day I will be able to relax. Set up starts at noon on Wed and I will be there setting up. I figure 2 car loads Wed and 1 Thursday afternoon with the last of the stuff.

My stomach has been killing me and I think it is partially nerves and also some stomach flu sort of thing. I went without eating most of the day today hoping to starve it out, but then got so hungry I jut had to eat. So after being up half the night last night, we will see how tonight goes. Right now I am chowing down on Strawberry Peanut Butter M & M's. Sort of gross and delish all at the same time. Kind of depends on how many I shove in my mouth at the same time, and i am glad I only have a little bag of them, because if it was bigger I'd eat the whole thing and then I certainly would be sick to my tummy.

well, I am off. Going to try and put together a plan for tomorrow. Also plan on getting myself a nice glass of tea and a blanket. It is chilly in here!

No comments: