11.09.2009

Busy Day- 16 to go

Well it has been a busy day. I got up early because C was flying out for work again. I started with lots of computer stuff- paying bills, running credit cards from the weekend's show, blogging, getting a bank deposit ready.. all that fun stuff. It was pretty late before I started making soap, I almost was going to skip the day, but then I realized I only had 10 more days available to make soap.

Dad got the soaking wet rugs out of my van and got them dried out in the sun. He also cleaned off the tent and got that packed for the rest of the year. I peinted out the last newsletter for the year and dad got it folded and mailed out. Later he started labeling the last of the lotion bars that I made today.

Beides soap and lotion bars I also got lots of equipment cleaned, laundry done, and a bunch of basic soap milled.

By 5 pm I was exhausted so after my last batch of soap it was off for a hot shower, and a night of chilling. It's 7:30 now and I am ready for bed, just need to keep myself awake for a few more hours. Too tired to knit. Nothing on TV.

No comments: