11.30.2009

Christkindlmart Weekend 1

Can I say it? Should I say it? Will it jinx the rest of the show?? I don't care, I'm gonna say it...

BEST WEEKEND EVAH!!!

Sales were phenomenal. I had wonderful repeat customers, and lots of new ones. I sold more sachets than I expected to and lots and lots of soap as well. Usually the next two weeks are my best, so I hope that this trend continues into next weekend.

I did well enough that I am splurging on a new bird feeder that I adore from a potter down the aisle. I also get up a barter for a shawl pin, just beautiful and perfect for the stole I am knitting now.

It all makes up for the fact that I have "Blue Christmas' stuck in my head. Must have heard it a half dozen times this weekend...

But all these sales means lots of work in the shop over the next few days. So I have to get going and get downstairs.

No comments: