11.02.2009

Another one bites the dust...

I can't believe that a week has flown by so quickly! It is going to be a hard few months if time keeps on slipping by like this. Not enough time in the day.

Over the weekend and Monday I worked in the shop. It was sort of hard to have C home and work with him here, but since he had so much stuff to do as well, it was OK.

Tuesday I brought B to a Dr. appointment and then we had lunch. Once again we reviewed goals and once again I got nothing on the web site done, so I owed her $1. Pretty soon it will be $5. I have to find some time to sit and work on it. UGH!

Wednesday we sat around, I mean literally, not even out of PJ's kind of day. It was fun to sit and watch TV and knit some and generally chill.

Thursday, Friday, Sat & Sun- back to work... Lots of soap made, lots of sachets. Got the shed cleaned and an idea f what I want/need for displays for shows for the remainder of the year.

I still haven't started making fizzies. I wonder how much longer I can put the little buggers off... I guess till I am out and apologizing to customers.. and I don't want to be in that situation.

Got Shows this week Thursday-Sunday. Busy busy and another next week, the week after that, and then till the end of the year. Got to make soap every day that I can in order to have enough stock. And I think I am going to keep working hard till Christmas to get myself ahead for next year so I don't find myself in this same situation.

OK, back to work, go to pay bills and stir soap!

No comments: