11.18.2009

One more day closer

This time next week I will be spending the day setting up for Christkindlmart. So I have a bout a week left to finish everything on my to do list. I will be done with most of the soap, I may have to pour a mold or two of shampoo bars or soap on a rope.

I desperately want to curl up and do nothing today. back to sleep. But I have to clean the kitchen and the bathroom, clean up the work shop, wrap and make more fizzys. And send out a couple of orders I have gotten. Not to mention returning phone calls and emails and needing to get an order form fixed and printed out.

Lots to do today, gotta go start a list and give myself some focus. See where to start what what can go without being done.

OK, off to move the cat off mt lap and start that list...

No comments: