11.28.2009

Christkindlmart day 1

Pretty good show today. I got to see a lot of familiar faces and lots of new ones. I was surprised by the number of shaving soaps I sold and the number of bath fizzys as well. I am gonna run out of some of those this year for sure.

It was kinda cold out. Glad I had on extra socks and I need to get something to block the hole in the tent, especially because itis supposed to be mega windy on Saturday. I brought a heating pad to sit on that helps a lot, but then I don't want to stand up for anything...brrrr....

The stand it set up different than usual, so i have different space t work with. I found that I put the garbage bag too far away from me and I have no room to pack soap bags. i will need to move a few things around I think to give myself some more space. It always takes me the first weekend to settle in anyway..

Hope these strong sales continue. That would be great. On target for right now so that is all I can hope for.

No comments: