8.10.2009

Musikfest- the day after

We went early this morning to the bank to make the post show deposit and then to tear down the tent. Tear down went quickly expecially after C showed up to help. Glad he did because the temperature and humidity were quickly climbing through the roof. We got to the house and unloaded what I don't need for my next show and brought everything that can melt into the house.

I made hot dogs and roasted corn for lunch before C and K left for the airport. C has a business trip and K is visiting a friend for a cmaping trip. I napped before they left, I was just exhausted. And although it is barely 7 pm, I could go back to sleep now. But if I did I would be up at 4 am so I am trying to make myself stay up at least a few more hours.

I've started my monsterous list of things to do, which includes this blog. It also included cleaning my desk, which turned up a ring I have been missing for about 6 weeks now. It was prety much in front of my nose the whole time, just under some technology (a flash drive) on my desk. But it is found, and back on my hand where it belongs and i am happy and my finger no longer feels naked, and I don't try to play with a ring that isn't there anymore.

But I am off to do more things on my list. I am trying to fix my desktop that I think has a virus, so here I am in the living room ordering supplies and other stuff. Tomorrow is soap making and set up for my next show...

No comments: