8.08.2009

Musikfest Day 8

One word...

FAB-U-LOUS!!!

I had about an hour where the booth was just jam packed with customers making rather large purchases. It really sent the night's sales over the expectations of the day. The rest of the day was a steady stream of people so I never felt bored.

As night came I got really cold. I always thinks it's odd to feel cold in August, but sometimes it happens.

It is funny how different crafters at the same event can have such totally different experiences. This year for me is invigorating. I am excited about getting back in the workshop and making more soap, having to redesign the catalog, order more supplies and all that. Some people are just not having a good show and feeling the love of the crowd. My heart goes out to the, I want to see everyone succeed.

I got home and was exhausted. Flopped into bed, dirty feet and all, and instantly fell asleep.

No comments: