5.15.2008

May 4-10, 2008

Sunday- Chestnut Hill Home and Garden Show
Monday- Main Line Arts Center pick up, grocery store (Trader Joe’s), Target, Joanne Fabrics,
Tuesday- Friday- Gosh, what did I do? I know it had a lot to do with packing and unpacking the van in order to get ready for the Downtown Bethlehem Show. I got the shop clean and ready to be worked in again. This included getting some soap made- shampoo bars mostly. I started working on the web site and finally forced myself to get it done by changing over to the new template and making it just look so awful that I have to work on it or it will drive me crazy. Sometimes this is the best form of motivation for me, just having something so bad it has to be worked on, rather than languishing in mediocrity.
Saturday- Downtown Bethlehem Craft Show

No comments: