5.20.2008

May 11-17, 2008

This week was a blur…. I made LOTS of soap… and, and. and I went to S’s for sewing circle. It was fun to see the ladies again, it had been a while. I met with B on Thursday to talk about our goals for the next two weeks, one of which for me is to get the darn web site done. Somehow in the midst of deleting my site and installing the new one the shopping cart (which is supposed to be independent) went down too. Bugger.

It was a lot of clean up from one show and repacking for the next show. Lots of cutting soaps, making soap, cleaning crock pots and other pretty mundane things that need to get done in order to make inventory. I am on a schedule of inventory completion around June 12. We’ll see how close to that date I can come.

We had a few people come out to give us a quote on putting in a fence. Double what I expected. It will be a while before we get the fence. And then a while till we get a dog because I’m not getting a dog without a fence.

I think I like these weeks of boring drudgery. At least I feel accomplished.

No comments: