5.06.2008

May 1, 2008 Main Line Art Center

Thursday I worked all day at the Art Center. This gave A the chance to get to some meetings and get some important work accomplished. The day wasn’t eventful or all that busy. I got inventory for the last few days of sales completed, and I got some more fliers folded. All the artisans that volunteer their time came on time and worked really hard to give the customers a great experience at the show. They help explain the items, they help people check out, try things on, etc. It can be fun to volunteer your hours or it can be boring- depending on the time and day. But I think this day was pretty fun- steady but not swamped. I got home around 8 pm, did some stuff around the house and crawled into bed. I was tired- no days off really since before Merlefest. I’m not used to working this hard, LOL!

No comments: