5.03.2008

April 25, 2008 Merlefest Day 3

I find it amazing what you notice about a place on the third, fourth, or even fifth time you drive by it. So what is up with the prison with the Wal-Mart across the street? It used to be a much smaller Wal-Mart and the closed it, building a bigger one right next door. Doesn’t Wal-Mart sell guns? Isn’t it a bad idea to tell guns across from a prison? So many things go through my head, irate family or friends buying a gun and then trying to shoot their way in and out of the prison – in a true TV style prison break. How about the escaped con stealing his firearm for while he is out on the lam? Or the best, guards during an uprising running across the street to get backup from the gun & ammo manager and employees! Just the odd things that run through my head in the early morning…

Did I tell you I felt that there was a plethora of people form the Lehigh Valley buying my soaps? There was more….

What exactly is the fashion statement concerning the cammo shorts with tie dye shirts? Did you come to the festival straight from hunting, or do you plan on going straight there afterward? If you do, don’t forget to change your shirt or the only deer you will bag will be the hippy dippy ones:)

So the show on Friday was scary slow. We left again at 9pm. C says I can’t be over worried until Sat at 4 pm. That is when I can start to worry about breaking even. I was hoping that the sow would be so good that I could skip a few I had coming up- looks like not. The only place making money is the coffee stand behind me. There is a line 20 people deep from first thing in the morning till we leave at night, amazing!

No comments: