5.27.2008

May 18-24 2008

Sunday was the Arbutus Arts Festival, a rainy day with a long drive home

Monday-Wednesday- I kept up with my schedule of soap making and made lots of soap. I am getting to the almost done point and am watching the fragrance names be scratched off the list one by one. Just a few more weeks, then a three week break while everything cures and I get some final inventory counts and then back to making soap in July. Those three weeks will be filled with making bath salts, much asked for lip balms, and getting bath fizzys labeled. Wednesday night we set up for Mayfair.

Thursday and Friday mornings I made more soap (two more scratched off the list) and then went to the show.

Saturday I actually got one batch done before I left and then worked the show all afternoon.

A week filled with crock pot meals and long, long days. Monday K came to work and we got some filing done. I have this huge pile of a few years worth of stuff that needs to be put where it belongs. We finished my dad’s stuff. Now just mine needs to be finished. Wednesday before the show I went and saw H and picked up some pieces to photograph. There is a guy who is interested in putting the works in his gallery so they need to be inventoried before leaving the workshop.

No comments: