2.11.2009

This is starting to get hard....

OK, just one week for Chapter 6 and I don't think I've reviewed Chapter 5 with C yet. We'll have to go over them both this weekend. And at the end of chapter 6 is my first quiz- hope I pass:)

But I know my number 1-10, basic colors (even two shades of brown..), days of the week (I always forget Thursday) and months of the year (have so much trouble saying Septiembre). Also on the list was the months of the year and directions (now I can get lost in two languages) and time of day (morning, noon, etc.) as well as yesterday, today , and tomorrow.

I have another hold.. might be another upper respiratory tract infection. I'm trying to fight it myself, but will go to the doctor Friday if it is no better. But that means I have lost my voice again, and my ears are plugged. This makes practicing hard, and even just listening difficult.. but I'll keep on with it. I need to put these lessons on my I-Pod so I can do this when I travel- already listen in the car on CD, but I'd rather not travel with the CD's.

So on to Chapter 7. Greetings and weather. Great, at the end of this chapter at least I will be able to have small talk- even if the conversation is just 3 sentences.

No comments: