2.02.2009

Getting Better All The Time....

Last weeks goals:

Monday: 10 minutes on bike or wii fit- 15 min step aerobics on wii
Tuesday: 15 minutes on bike or wii fit- 10 min boxing on wii
Wednesday: 10 minutes on bike or wii fit (and shovel some if the snow comes- shoveled for 1 hour
Thursday: 15 min on bike or wii fit- no exercise
Friday: 20 min on bike or wii fit- 10 min hula hoop on wii

So for those of you who don't know or who just don't believe it- my Wii Fit gives you a pretty good work out. No it isn't for people who already work out a lot, or run miles and miles, but for people just getting into things, you can work up a sweat pretty easily and have fun while doing it.

The step aerobics is fun, but I have trouble with the foot work still. The boxing is tough for the same reason- moving my feet and hands at the same time in opposite directions is like walking and chewing gum- tough for me. I like the hula hoop, and my stomach and abs hurt three days later after a 10 minute work out.

This week I want to get on my stationary bike more. First, I know it burns more calories, second, I know it gets my heart rate up more, and third- well it's down there and should be used...

The Wii weighs me every day. I don't really believe it till I see a big difference. But if it is right, I've lost almost 1 lb last week. Let's see if it stays off. (hard when C buys chocolate!! and I have left over snacks from the big game)

This weeks goals:

Monday: 10 minutes on bike
Tuesday: 15 minutes on bike
Wednesday: 10 minutes on bike
Thursday: 15 min on bike
Friday: 20 min on bike

No comments: