2.16.2009

A Little Laryngitis...

So I started feeling sick again last Friday- just a scratchy throat. I thought It was the dry heat from a long car ride and a hot hotel room. I was wrong. by Saturday my glads were so swollen I couldn't touch my neck and I was on the road to being miserable. Sunday the glands were better (not perfect but I could at least touch them) and the sinuses were full. Monday my voice began to fail, Tuesday it was gone, Wednesday I went to the doctor and was told I had a virus and it needed to run it's course. Thursday I ignored it and did what I had to do, with little voice and lots of tissues nearby. Friday I started feeling better, still no voice. Saturday it began to come back and I could tell I was feeling better and Sunday it was almost (almost) gone.

My voice is still scratchy. I still have some need for tissues now and again, and I cough every once in a while, a tickle that is hard to get rid of.

So there you have it- a week without exercises. Happens quick. I wanted to go for a walk yesterday, but the sun streaming through the windows only masked a day that was barely 40 degrees. So I decided not to, I wasn't 100% so why push it? But I am feeling 95% better so I will attempt again this week....

Monday: 15 min
Tuesday: 15 min
Wednesday: 10 min
Thursday: 15 min
Friday: 20 min

No comments: