2.26.2009

On to the Next Chapter...

I am very excited to have been doing this for 8 weeks now. My Spanish has dramatically improved over the last two months and I see a real progression. I think soon I will start trying to watch TV in Spanish so I can practice listening where the diction isn't perfect and the words a speken much faster than they are on my CD's.

This week the lesson is mostly gramattical. The and A, plurals, contractions, possessives, asking a question, and adjectives are covered. This is a week that I really have to concentrate on reading and re-reading the chapter until I understand it, and the CD is sort of secondary. Did I ever mention I got a D in college grammar, it was English of course, but still not my string suit. At least I don't have to diagram sentences!

No comments: