2.03.2009

Knitting as Gifts in 2009

One thing that is hard about having a blog and writing about your knitting is that you have to be careful about gifts. If you are planning on knitting gifts for people who may read your blog- it may spoil all the fun posting pictures before the gift is given.

What I can say now is that I have patterns for two of the coolest gifts a person could knit. One was made especially for me (well, it is available to others, but I was the inspiration behind it) and the other I was just given in a pattern swap.

So that pushes my gift knitting to three projects this year. The third (was actually the first I thought of) is for a friend's husband who loves all things mafia related. And I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you....(just kidding)....

I am waiting on some info (measurements) to make a fourth gift, and there is a fifth that is so super secret I can't even mention it. I may have to knit it when I am visiting my mom it is so super secret...

But I can't wait to take pictures and tell you all about them. If you are on Ravelry, come find me- I'm PrivetKnits and I'll post all these to my projects page as I get them done. So glad I have non-Ravelry friends or I'd go crazy trying to keep secrets- they may read here- but they won't read there:)

No comments: