2.26.2009

It is almost spring and I like it

So I have been out of town a bit and have gotten behind in the blog again:(

Last week I wanted to do this:
Monday: 15 min
Tuesday: 15 min
Wednesday: 10 min
Thursday: 15 min
Friday: 20 min

I did really well. On Thursday I actually got to go outside and walk around. I explored the neighborhood a little and found out that what I thought was a walking path was just a paved walkway to an electrical box, so it didn't really lead anywhere. I am glad that it is getting to be nice out, I want to figure out how long it takes me to walk to the corner store and back, or to the post office and back, and to the farmer's market and back so I can actually excercise and accomplish something at the same time!

What I did:
Monday- 15 min on bike
Tuesday- 0
Wednesday- 15 min on bike
Thursday- 25 min walk outside
Friday- 20 min on bike

Since I have been gone I have gotten nothing done this week... oh well, on to next week, the weather looks nice, maybe I'll get to take a walk over the weekend...

No comments: