8.09.2011

Musikfest Day 5

I got there early before the rains came.. and they sure did come. they started about a half an hour before opening and lasted for quite a few hours.

Then it was just sloooooooo till 7 pm. And I went home around that time: dad came and rescued me so I could get a decent night's sleep.

The afternoon was super fun! G came by and helped me out for most of the day. He is going to start helping me at some shows, especially during Chriskindlmarkt. Although he is only 11, he is already a great salesperson and is smart and fun to be around. I am very lucky to be friends with his mom and family too :)

Later on A came by. His mom and I are friends and we figured he may get some practice running the cash resister. Too bad I only had one sale while he was there :( Gonna try that again tomorrow.

Dad came just as the day picked up a little. I took off, stopped and picked up a gluten free pizza (the ones at Armetta's are way better than UNO, and bigger, and a better money value!). Just got done eating, going to figure out what needs to happen tomorrow and get some sleep!!!!

It was hard to get to sleep, body is running on adrenaline and caffeine. But once I got there I slept like a log, didn't wake up for anything and had some of the oddest, most vivid dreams. But they were the kind that you swore you'd remember and then as the morning progresses they just fade away. All I have left is a distinct impression that somewhere in there was Timothy Olyphant and that can't be a bad thing, ever.

So yesterday was my slowest sales day yet, but dad really must have turned on the charm at the end because he did better than I had all day!

Only 5 more to go, the light is at the end of the tunnel and I am rejuvenated with sleep and food. I am ready for five more... bring it on!

No comments: