8.08.2011

Musikfest Day 4

It was a weird, weird day...

This morning some of us came in to learn there had been an arrest just recently. Someone had been caught stealing from a craft tent (not mine) several had been opened and left opened (again, not mine) so we were all on edge.

The day had been slow, and one thing I have learned is that an absence of people in the booth lets the odd ones come in and take up residence.

First was Geronimo reincarnated (so he claims) who hug out on one side and tried to tell me his life story (his lives stories to be more accurate). Odd but harmless, but odd.

Then there was Guy-Who-Just-Doesn't-Take-A-Hint... when I say that once you buy my business I will tell you all my trade secrets, this is your cue to leave. Please do so. Please do not make me be mean to you in front of my friends and customers. Even worse, you made them be mean to you in my defense and still didn't leave. Please do not invade my personal space, keep customers from being able to check out, and ask me my family lineage because you find my name interesting. Really, take the hints.. go...now...

By now I am tired, weirded out, and generally am unhappy with my sales, my experiences of the day, and I am tired and embarrassed.

This is NOT my favorite Musikfest. It is Day 4 and I feel like I may be on a downhill slide. I am tired and I am bummed out.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oh man :( perk up - tomorrow is going to be a great day! no wierdos and nothing but happy positive vibes and great sells! you can do it :D