8.04.2011

Musikfest 2011 day 0

Well today was set up. All I can say is....

Seriously folks move your darn car when you are done with it. Why do I have to come in and get everyone to calaborate and move so people who want to get out could and people who could get in could....

And why is there not someone from the promoters there to do this for us??? Seriously??? I mean one representative even stopped and said she had been warned that there is a cluster of cars during set up. Really??? Say that and then walk away???

And why was the POISON IVY not removed from the spaces we need to set up in? No better way to start ten days of twelve hour work days than with a nice dose of poison ivy I guess. Nice to know my booth rental fee is going to...what is it going to again???

I got the tent set up with dads help and then got the displays mostly set up. Just a few fizzes and salts and signage to do tomorrow, and the lighting/electric to hookup.

Show starts tomorrow at five, I will be there about two to finish the set up and get settled in. Whoo hoo, hope today isn't a hint of things to come.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i hope things look up too :P
and hope you get no posion ivy
happy sales and nice weather to you!