8.07.2011

Musikfest Day 2

Eight to go...

Yesterday was actually pretty great until the rain came.. and then it was good until the hard rain came, and then it was OK after the rain left, and then it was miserable after the rain came back.

Nothing worse than not feeling well at a show.. except not feeling well at a show you are alone at.. in the rain. I had a tummy ache for a good portion of the day, something I had eaten didn't agree with me. But I was fine and customers kept me busy and my mind off of it until there was a lull...

But overall the day was just uneventful. I had a lot of great people come by, to either purchase or just chat so up until about 9 pm the day went really fast. The last two hours just dragged and dragged and 11 om couldn't come soon enough.

Without going into too much detail, I just have to say that the day made me count my blessings. I am lucky and happy that I have the friends I do, the family I have, the opportunities in my life, and the resources available to me. I am blessed beyond words and sometimes it takes seeing other people or really talking to someone else to see their situation for you to learn that yours isn't so bad.

Dad had his show and although it rained, and they were let home early, I think he had a good day and that the show really has potential for us. He says he enjoyed himself and had a good time despite the rain.

Time for me to go and pack inventory... I only have a few hours before I have to go. See ya soon!

No comments: