2.02.2011

Workshop Wednesdays

I feel like I am running uphill this week. So much that wants/needs to get done yet not much enthusiasm to do any of it. There is just hurdle after hurdle to get over just to get the most simple thing accomplished. Toners run out, ice storms hit, computer parts die, a migraine headache. I know I am getting to the part of my list of things to do that is getting harder to accomplish, but adding these little things on top just wears me out!

Lip balms are still not labeled. Yellow toner died. Ice storm prevented any delivery of the ordered toner.
Lotion Bars: all are labeled, but the shrink wraps still haven't arrived (darn weather).
Fizzys are made and wrapped and labeled. Got those done before the color printer ran out of toner.
New soaps made: Oakmoss, Orange-Mint, Pear, Coriander-Bergamot, Ravensara, Honeysuckle, and Vegan Delight are all done. They will be ready by the end of February for sale.

Paperwork: Keeping up with bills and show applications, all being sent out and paid on time. I researched shows for April-July that either Dad or I could participate in. I just need to check them against our existing schedule, then call or email for applications.

Personal: went to knit night again (I so need this as part of my life), missed a meeting and lunch due to the weather, picked up the dry cleaning, and exercised (all but one day) when I was supposed to (darn headache).

Next Monday I leave town to be with C for a few weeks so there is lots to do before I go, and lots to back to bring with me. I want to make bath salts before I go (if my essential oil ever arrives!), and need to do the newsletter. I plan on bringing tax stuff to do, research (for pending special orders), things to organize (like my flickr account), and of course some knitting too (I have to have some fun).

So I better get back to work. I could procrastinate here all day :)

No comments: